Sunday 6 December 2020

BLOG 525

 

Blog 525

I had a walk with the grandchildren this week and it became an opportunity to hand over a fun project to them. A couple of years ago, my friend and I were each given an amaryllis bulb each by a mutual friend and we had such competitive fun with them as they grew; I thought the granddaughters could do a similar thing! These showy plants grow so quickly so they are just right for this sort of thing and, with phone cameras, it’s easy to take pictures and do the occasional post. They have seen some of the pictures from my collection so it will be great to see what they come up with. I am posting some historic pictures this week just for the sheer fun of it!  

 
Settling in

 
Let battle commence

 
Unfair tactics

Intra-stemous drip

 
Measuring in at

TLC

 
Support worker

 
Support staff

Taking the rays

 
Left bend oops

 
Medical assistance

 
Pumping iron

 
Slow coach

 
Season’s greetings

 
Fairy godmother

 
Pampering spa

 
Cinderyllis is going  to the ball

 
Uglyryllises

 
Splitting headache

 
The morning after

 
Cinderyllis has a baby

 
Scorn from the neighbours

 

 
and they lived happy ever after!

 

PS Chris M: can you email that address to me again. I don’t seem to have your details in my system and I inadvertently eliminated my entire inbox before taking action!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment