Sunday 21 December 2014

BLOG 228

 

It’s that time of year again, the time when I look back over what I have achieved during the past 12 months. All around me people are saying ‘I don’t know where the time has gone since last Christmas’ but I do, because I have a blog to prove it. I can look back on it to confirm that I have been creative and productive and that is where a blog is worth its weight in gold. Whenever I come to the grey face of the computer, habitually on a Sunday morning, I sometimes start by thinking of blogging as a chore but, once I get going, I start to enjoy seeing what I have done during the week. It is second nature to me now to take pictures as I work and these pictures are the basis of my visual blog. I hope you have enjoyed visiting throughout 2014, I’d love to hear your comments. Without further delay though, for your (and my) delight and delectation, here is a summary of my year.

                         Scrappy Trip round the World

                                               String Stars

                                            Faux chenille

           Jacobean hanging

                                               Cat mats

                            Stained glass 1

                            Stained glass 2

                                       Projects for sale

                                              Macie’s box

                                        Tooth fairy cushion

                                                  Q4Quilters

                                            Red Equus

                           Birthday tweets

                                  Soldered sheers

                                        Soldered felt

                               Lady of the Lake quilt

                              Region 13

                                                  Clematis cover

                                   Poppies

                                 Autumn diary

                                               Sheep

                                             Poppies

                        Finished unfinished

                                     Disappearing 4-patch

                                       Richard Box workshop

                                              Felted panel

 
And all that remains is for me to wish you all a happy Christmas and don’t forget to follow your New Year star to wherever it leads you. Dilys x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment