Sunday 29 December 2013

Blog 180


Traditionally, at this time of year, many people look back over their year and reminisce about their time and how they have spent it. I am no exception to this tradition and it is part of the reason I write my weekly blog; it is as much for my benefit as for your interest. For me, it is a weekly diary of my creative endeavours, a diary I can look back on to satisfy myself that the grass hasn’t really grown under my feet, despite the fact that I feel it must have. So enjoy my creative year (you can always look back on the specific blogs as tutorials) with fingers crossed for another productive year in 2014. Happy New Year!

                                            Katie's Quilt
 
 
                                        Ella’s quilt in exhibition

 
 
 
 
 
 

Tissue box with embroidered top

 
                                Gwyneth’s Memorabilia box

 
                                Crazy patchwork book coved

 
                 Square within a square workshop samples

                          Alzheimer’s apron project

 
                                           Hugo’s quilt

                                        Felt picture

     Mixed media pictures

                                          String of diamonds

                                        1 metre quilt

                                             String quilt

                                     Embroidered plate

                                 Embroidered chicken

                  Ella’s wall hanging of her drawings

          Delectable Mountain wall hanging

                                             Group quilt

                    Shaded background fabric

 
                  Christmas wallhangings

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete