Sunday 20 November 2016

BLOG 324


BLOG 324

Another week and another table runner is finished, thus completing my commitments to others. I need to make a start on Xmas cards and presents because I do like to make things for other people, particularly for those who I know are going to appreciate them.


            Detail 1

            Detail 2
  
        Detail 3
 
               Detail 4

 I have thoroughly enjoyed making these runners which were inspired by a Susan Lenz method and a Margaret Beale soldering technique. I now want to use this invaluable experience as a jumping off spot for my own personal style of work. Through experience I now know sufficient about synthetics, sheers, fusible and soldering irons to be able to make a competent attempt at doing something personal. Watch this space.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment